Tuesday, February 22, 2005

A light that never goes out...

So I was eating at Taco John's tonight before taking in the Second City comedy show at the Pavilion and suddenly the light bulb right above me went out. I wonder, if a light bulb goes out directly above your head, does that mean you lose an idea?

Anyway, that's been happening to me a lot lately--lights going out when I approach (not the lose the idea thing, but I guess I wouldn't be aware even if that did happen). Lately, I've noticed street lights going out when I drive under them. This has happened to me probably 7 times in the last two weeks.

Maybe I was wrong about my super power. Maybe it ISN'T the uncanny ability to choose the shortest looking check-out line in a store only to find it takes the longest amount of time to go through because the person immediately before me has check-out delays...

The lights going out phenomena is documented: paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa012400a.htm

Or maybe it's truly just a coincidence...

1 comment:

Cameron Brauer said...

haha. that enjoyed me. er something. i wonder what my superpower is? i bet it has something to do with memory. *shrug*

100+ Favourite Songs of 2023

Good music is out there. I just need to do some sleuthing to find many of the songs that comprise this list. Here are 100-and-some songs I d...