Friday, February 24, 2006

BSG! BSG!

Wow! Just watched the latest episode of Battlestar Galactica (BSG). It may very well be one of the best sci-fi shows ever, and it certainly ranks up there as one of the best current series on the air! I won't go into the plot, but the characterizations are top-notch. I love that in this episode we got to see a different, almost sympathetic side to the Cylons, the adversaries in the series. Excellent, excellent, excellent television! In my mind the only shows currently worth watching on a regular basis are BSG, Lost, South Park, the Simpsons, Scrubs, Mythbusters, the Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and maybe Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

No comments:

100+ Favourite Songs of 2023

Good music is out there. I just need to do some sleuthing to find many of the songs that comprise this list. Here are 100-and-some songs I d...