Sunday, January 08, 2006

Pensive? Introspective? Me?!?

Came across this text on the web somewhere and it resonated somehow. I must be in one of my pensive, introspective moods. Or maybe it's just the January blahs... In any case, I kind of like what it says. I couldn't find an author, so I'll attribute it to anonymous (he or she's writte a lot of profound stuff over the years...).

It's been said that people come into our lives for a reason--bringing something we must learn. We are led to those who help us grow if we let them, and we help them in return. Well I don't know if I believe that's true, but I know I'm who I am today because I met you. Who can say if I've been changed for the better? But because I knew you I have been changed. It may well be that we never meet again in this lifetime, so let me say before we part, so much of me is made of what I learned from you. You'll be with me like a handprint on my heart, and now, whatever way our stories end, I know you have re-written mine by being my friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.inspiringthots.net/movie/ch-ur-think.php

100+ Favourite Songs of 2023

Good music is out there. I just need to do some sleuthing to find many of the songs that comprise this list. Here are 100-and-some songs I d...