Thursday, December 22, 2005

Chain letter wisdom...

I don't get a lot of chain letter e-mail anymore, thank goodness, but I recieved one today that came just when I needed a pick me up. It contained a few pearls of wisdom that resonated, so I will share them.

>> The best relationship is one where your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.

>> At least once a year go someplace you've never been before.

>> Don't let a little dispute ruin a great relationship.

>> Remember that NOT getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

If that last one is true, I'm one of the luckiest men in the world. Take care all!

No comments:

100+ Favourite Songs of 2023

Good music is out there. I just need to do some sleuthing to find many of the songs that comprise this list. Here are 100-and-some songs I d...