Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hammering nails and speaking in tongues...

Don't really know what the title of today's entry means, but sort of sounds cool together...It's a line from "Doesn't Remind Me" by AudioSlave.

I was really busy today at work, as usual. Never seems to be any time to breathe deeply and/or process information. It's always on to the next thing and then the next after that. I guess that's the benefit AND curse of working for a non-profit entity.

Decided not to head to Crookston this weekend, even though I'd really like to. The Halloween Party fell apart and I just have so much work to catch up on that I can't take this weekend AND next weekend off. If I can go in to work on Saturday I think I can make a big dent in the budget work I need to get done. That way it won't be hanging over my head.

I happier news, Miss Jane Hathaway brough delicious filled pastries to our meeting this mornign in celebration of my B-day. Thanks, Jane, that was very nice of you!
I will now go and read a magazine and drink a beer. Whoo-hoo!

Thanks to everyone who sent birthday well-wishes!

1 comment:

Cameron Brauer said...

Andrew M. Svec, you are my biggest fan! Happy birthday, old man.

100+ Favourite Songs of 2023

Good music is out there. I just need to do some sleuthing to find many of the songs that comprise this list. Here are 100-and-some songs I d...