Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Ah, TV, what would I do without you?

Okay, so I'm really sort of hooked on that TV show LOST now. Tonight's new episode was really gripping... What was down in the mysterious quarantined hatch? I didn't expect a computerized nerve center. Weird. Now I have to watch next week. Resistence is futile. I have been assimilated.

Also, Battlestar Galactica's season finale is this Friday. Gotta watch it!

Two new really guilty pleasures: My Fair Brady and Breaking Bonaduce. Sad to say it, but these two reality shows have totally sucked me in! Argh!

I missed the season premiere of Arrested Development because it is now on Mondays. So I'll have to try catch next week's episode.

That is my TV report for now.

No comments:

100+ Favourite Songs of 2023

Good music is out there. I just need to do some sleuthing to find many of the songs that comprise this list. Here are 100-and-some songs I d...