Monday, June 06, 2005

11:45 and random thoughts

It's 11:45 p.m., about the time I start to wind down and feel like hitting the hay, but tonight I'm not tired. Honestly I haven't been sleeping well lately, or ever! I usually wake up at least 3 times a night--I have ever since I can remember. I'm told I might have sleep apnea, but I don't want to go to a clinic to check that out. I've always just been a light sleeper.

Anyway, random thoughts going through my head right now--stream of consciousness: bills coming due, hating all the rainy weather, annual report at work, friends and loved ones, a trip to Kansas City next weekend, nearing a year at my "new" job, karma, would I ever go back to UMC if they made a good offer (which they won't), probably not, why would i want to go back, new Coldplay and White Stripes CDs come out tomorrow, I wish I was independently wealthy, blah, blah, blah.

Okay, I guess I'm a little more tired now. Getting these thoughts written down maybe got them out of my head for a while. Maybe I'll try to hit the hay.

No comments:

100+ Favourite Songs of 2023

Good music is out there. I just need to do some sleuthing to find many of the songs that comprise this list. Here are 100-and-some songs I d...