Saturday, May 14, 2005

Rambling...

So what's the whole point, anyway? I've been thinking quite a bit lately about my place in the world. Have I made any kind of difference in my 38+ years here? Have I touched any lives for the better or has it all been vanity? So many things have changed for me in the past year, new job, new location, people coming into my life, people going out of my life. It's been a blur.

Regarding situations changing, people leaving: it's difficult. I was told don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. Easier said than done.

Regarding meeting new friends: it's always exciting when you meet someone you click with and you share common interests with.

I guess I'm glad things change, that way we are always dealing with new potentials for positives. Still, it's difficult not to look back to those times you feel were really pivotal high points and wish that those moments could last longer. But one thing leads to another and so on and so on. It's quite a journey and we keep evolving and growing and building. Sometimes I just wish it was a little easier. Sigh.

No comments:

100+ Favourite Songs of 2023

Good music is out there. I just need to do some sleuthing to find many of the songs that comprise this list. Here are 100-and-some songs I d...