Thursday, March 24, 2005

What I really want to say is...

At some point in certain situations we all must come to terms that maybe what we really want isn't ever going to happen. You can cry, get angry, blame someone (someone else, yourself, God), or plead (with someone else, yourself, God), but none of it will change the facts.

At some point you just have to realize that you can sit there and wallow or simply move on. I find that somewhat troublesome, but eventually it is necessary to move on.

So, then what? You can put up walls to protect yourself or you can throw caution entirely to the wind and be really wreckless. Neither is particularly healthy, but what are you going to do? I guess we all just chalk it up to experience and try to build on what we've learned. Someone once said when God closes a door he opens a window. What the hell does that mean? It's not the same thing, but I guess things are never exactly the same, are they? Suck it up and keep moving, damn it!

What I really want to say is that sometimes the facts just suck!

No comments:

100+ Favourite Songs of 2023

Good music is out there. I just need to do some sleuthing to find many of the songs that comprise this list. Here are 100-and-some songs I d...