Sunday, February 13, 2005

The benefits of laziness

Yes, sloth is one of the traditional seven deadly sins, but today it is the modus operandi--an I love it! It's been a pretty busy couple of weeks, so yesterday and today I've really not done much but nap and read and listen to music and watch some awesomely bad television. This is the kind of thing that can really recharge one's battery--or at least mine.

After two days of this, however, I will be eager to get back to work. Weird to say that I look forward to Monday. On the other hand, I'm glad to say I don't have to stay home on a regular basis. I think having to watch weekday daytime television would truly drive me insane.

No comments:

100+ Favourite Songs of 2023

Good music is out there. I just need to do some sleuthing to find many of the songs that comprise this list. Here are 100-and-some songs I d...