Monday, December 17, 2012

Favorite TV Shows - 2012 Edition

Anyone who knows me knows I watch a lot of television. Well, let me rephrase that, the TV in my house is on a lot, and I watch certain shows... To be honest, the TV is on mostly for background noise. I will admit to this, however:  2012 had some truly interesting and worthy shows that captured my imagination moreso than recent years.  Here are 20 of my favorites in alphabetical order.  Those in bold were my top five faves.

Adventure Time (Cartoon Network)
American Horror Story: Asylum (FX)
Bob’s Burgers (FOX)
Breaking Bad (AMC)
Community (NBC)
The Daily Show (Comedy Central)
Futurama (Comedy Central)
Game of Thrones (HBO)
Girls (HBO)
Grimm (NBC)
Louie (FX)
Mad Men (AMC)
Parenthood (NBC)
Parks and Recreation (NBC)
Portlandia (IFC)
The Simpsons (FOX)
South Park (Comedy Central)
30 Rock (NBC)
The Walking Dead (AMC)
Weeds (Showtime)

No comments:

100+ Favourite Songs of 2023

Good music is out there. I just need to do some sleuthing to find many of the songs that comprise this list. Here are 100-and-some songs I d...