Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New Year's Resolutions - only 11 months to go!

Ten Things I Should Probably Do Before I Die:
(in no particular order)

10> Travel to Australia and New Zealand
09> Visit my ancestral homeland, the Czech Republic
08> Swim in a tropical ocean (including scuba diving)
07> Complete a painting I really feel good about
06> Run a marathon...or something
05> Tour a cave where various crystals grow right in the walls
04> Design the ultimate comic book super hero team
03> Listen to every song -- in its entirety -- on every CD I own
02> Tell all the special people in my life what they mean to me
01> Love someone and be loved by that same someone

Ten Things I Might Do If I Had More Courage:

10> Address negative people more directly
09> Continue work on a master's degree
08> Wear an authentic kilt
07> Get laser eye surgery so I wouldn't have to wear glasses
06> Write a blog entry sharing ten things I'd do if I had more courage
05> Be more actively political
04> Be more open to people
03> Skydive
02> Be more creative
01> Move someplace new

No comments:

100+ Favourite Songs of 2023

Good music is out there. I just need to do some sleuthing to find many of the songs that comprise this list. Here are 100-and-some songs I d...