Tuesday, October 24, 2006

...yep, still here...

So, according to my mother, I arrived into this world at about 10 minutes to 9 a.m. 40 years ago on October 25, 1966. Now, 40 years later on the eve of this milestone (having trouble typing this without smirking), I am still here. Okay, whatever. They say these decade birthdays are full of retrospection, introspection and any other kind of -ospection you can name. Probably true, but I do that all the time anyway. I have absolutely nothing profound rolling around in my head at the moment, but that's also not particularly earth-shattering to hear...

..yep, I'm still here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There clearly people in the world that are very glad you are still here and very glad that you were such a great part of their life. Congrats on the 40

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday and many more to come! you should change you photo on here your way to sexy to just have that side shot

100+ Favourite Songs of 2023

Good music is out there. I just need to do some sleuthing to find many of the songs that comprise this list. Here are 100-and-some songs I d...