Sunday, August 27, 2006

Very cool band websites

Below are some of the coolest band websites I've come across in the past few weeks. I love the fact that they are interactive, and their design values are very distinct.

The Shins: www.theshins.com
(newly redesigned to show the band in a library - click around for Easter eggs)

Athlete: www.athlete.mu
(okay, this one has been a long-time favorite - I love clicking on the wind-blown plastic bag)

Muse: www.muse.mu
(cool spinning branch menus!)

Guillemots: www.guillemots.com
(my current favorite! - very interactive and the day progresses - sun to moon, etc.)

No comments:

100+ Favourite Songs of 2023

Good music is out there. I just need to do some sleuthing to find many of the songs that comprise this list. Here are 100-and-some songs I d...