Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My own dang manifesto...

Came across the Euston Manifesto, an online organization that aims to create "a fresh political alignment" of progressive types. I kinda like what they had to say. I know I endanger myself (said with slight sarcasm, but only slight!) by outing myself as a liberal, but their manifesto holds a lot of things with which I agree...

I'm thinking (probably too much) these days about writing up a list of things that make up the core of my political beliefs...my own personal manifesto or personal platform, of sorts. I'll think on it a little more and probably share it here... Stay tuned; it should be slightly more exciting that watching paint dry...

No comments:

100+ Favourite Songs of 2023

Good music is out there. I just need to do some sleuthing to find many of the songs that comprise this list. Here are 100-and-some songs I d...