Monday, March 13, 2006

Cool discovery #78

Our CEO and director turned me on to a new DVD magazine called Wholphin, and I have to say it's pretty cool. He loaned me the first issue, and now I'm hooked. Really neat small films and other "unseen things".

I think my favorite video short was called "Are You the Favorite Person of Anybody?". A very short film where we find a guy doing a survey and the main question is the title along with "How certain are you about that?" What an interesting question--sort of left me with a little existential longing. The first issue also includes an odd little film that details Patton Oswalt staring into the camera for about five minutes--no dialogue, just staring and a few funny faces.

These are odd shorts and video stuff that are just my cup of tea: quirky and mildly obscure...but in a GOOD way! Yet another thing I HAVE to buy on a regular basis. Damn!

No comments:

100+ Favourite Songs of 2023

Good music is out there. I just need to do some sleuthing to find many of the songs that comprise this list. Here are 100-and-some songs I d...